The “Kayak Package” is designed for people that want to learn how to paddle an individual kayak without being dependent from on people like in a river raft. You must know how to swim to book the kayak package .....
from 399 USD (Price tables: click here)
- 2 nights in a Hotel in San Gil
- 2 nights in Bucaramanga
- 4 x breakfast, 3 x lunch, 3 x dinner, sufficient water for the day trips
- Private transportation to each of the described locations
- Transport to and from the airport (or central bus station)
- English-speaking accompaniment and support
- 3-day kayak courses of up to 7 hours per day (depending on your endurance)
- All the necessary equipment (kayak, life jacket, helmet, paddle, etc.)
- Professional English-speaking kayak guide
- Travel insurance and additional insurance for the kayak courses
- Meals on the day of arrival and meals after breakfast on the day of departure
Day 1: Arrival
Since most flights to Bucaramanga arrive late in the day, there are no specific activities planned on the first day. Upon arrival, we will pick you up directly at Bucaramanga´s Palonegro Airport (or the central bus station) holding a sign with your name on it and take you to the hotel. If you do not arrive at night and wish to do activities on your first day, we will certainly support you and provide all the information that you need.
Days 2-4: Kayak Courses
After a two-hour ride from Bucaramanga you will arrive in San Gil where you will start the first day of your kayak course with the professional English-speaking guide. Every day you will be picked up from and dropped off at your hotel. We do not guarantee a private course for you (and the other travelers) because there might be some other people in San Gil who want to do the same. However, you will definitely have your own kayak.
For further information and pictures go to San Gil Sports - Kayak.
In the evening of day 4 you will get a ride back to Bucaramanga. If you want to stay for more days because you would like to kayak again, do other San Gil Sports, visit the Colonial Town Barichara or explore the Juan Curí Waterfalls, you can certainly book additional days for a fair price. Just contact us!
Day 5: Departure
If your flight (or bus) is on this day or on any other day, we will give you a ride to the airport (or bus station).