The “5 Days Sport + Nature Tour” is designed for people who love to do any kind of sports especially extreme sports and who want to explore and enjoy Colombia´s beautiful nature at the same time.
from 349 USD (Price tables: click here)
- 2 nights in a Hotel in San Gil
- 2 nights in Bucaramanga
- 4 x breakfast, 3 x lunch, 3 x dinner, sufficient water for the day trips
- Private transportation to each of the described locations
- Transport to and from the airport (or central bus station)
- English-speaking accompaniment and support
- Entrance to Parque Gallineral
- Entrance to the Juan Curí Waterfalls
- 1 of the following extreme sports: bungee jumping, paragliding in Curití, canyoneering (B. E. canyoning), medium class river rafting, caving or zip lining (B. E. zip wiring)
- Guaranteed discounts on already low local prices for additional extreme sports
- Travel insurance and additional insurance for all extreme sports
- Meals on the day of arrival and meals after breakfast on the day of departure
- Additional extreme sports
Day 1: Arrival
Since most flights to Bucaramanga arrive late in the day, there are no specific activities planned on the first day. Upon arrival, we will pick you up directly at Bucaramanga´s Palonegro Airport (or the central bus station) holding a sign with your name on it and take you to the hotel. If you do not arrive at night and wish to do activities on your first day, we will certainly support you and provide all the information that you need.
Days 2-4: San Gil Sports
After a two-hour ride from Bucaramanga you will arrive in San Gil where you can decide which of the following extreme sports or nature trips you want to start with and how you want to schedule your itinerary for the next 3 days:
- River rafting on rivers of varying levels of difficulty
- Bungee jumping from a 70-meter (230-feet) or a 50-meter (165-feet) platform above the river
- Paragliding over the Chicamocha Canyon or over Curití
- Other activities such as canyoneering (B. E. canyoning), caving, zip lining (B. E. zip wiring), mountain biking and trekking
- Visits to the Juan Curí Waterfalls and the Parque Gallineral
If you want to include visits to colonial towns like Barichara during these days, we will provide them for free. In the afternoon or evening of the last day we will drive back to Bucaramanga. If you want to stay for more days because you didn’t manage to do all the activities that you wanted to do, we will offer you additional days for a fair price.
Day 5: Departure
If your flight (or bus) is on this day or on any other day, we will give you a ride to the airport (or bus station).