The 3-day tour to San Gil, Barichara and surrounding offers the perfect opportunity to get to know diverse destinations in the regions. You can decide whether you want to visit Barichara, El Socorro, the Juan Curí Waterfalls, do the San Gil Extreme Sports or go to all of the 4 aforementioned destinations. For more information check out the day trips of the 4 destinations.
- 2 nights in San Gil, usually Hotel Santa Catalina; includes use of swimming pool area
- 2 x breakfast in the hotel
- Private transport during the 3 days (a group of 1 - 3 persons in a small van or car, a group of 4+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver; if a group of 3 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 3 pays per person)
- Visits of the various places where the following sports can be done: river rafting, paragliding, caving, canyoning down a waterfall, bungee jumping, zip lining, extreme swing, horse riding, mountain biking
- Without additional costs: visit of the town of Barichara, known as the most beautiful town in Colombia (30 minutes from San Gil)
- Without additional costs: visit of the town of El Socorro, known as the historic capital of Colombia (30 minutes from San Gil)
- Without additional costs: visit of the Juan Curí Waterfalls, up to 250 m waterfalls in the tropical rainforest (45 minutes from San Gil)
- English or Spanish-speaking accompaniment
- Guarantee of fair prices for any additional activity; due to uncertain weather conditions we do not include the sports in the package
- Travel insurance and additional insurances for extreme sports
- Important: You as the traveler will decide whether you want to visit Barichara, El Socorro and/ or the waterfalls, or spend more time doing extreme sports. For us the rides will be about the same, so we will not charge you extra.
- Recommendations: bring sunscreen, mosquito repellant, water shoes or tennis shoes that can get wet, swimming suit, towel, sweatshirt or jacket, hat, bottle of water, additional clothes depending on the extreme sport you wish to do
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to leave Bucaramanga at 7 am on the first day. However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule. In the late afternoon/ evening of the 3rd day we will ride back to Bucaramanga.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2023). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports.
|3 Days: San Gil / Barichara: Prices per person depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9||4 - 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||690,000||760,000||1.050.000||1.290.000||1.780.000||3.520.000|
|Price per person in USD*:||192||211||292||358||494||978|
*The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:600 on Juy 27, 2023. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3900 on July 27, 2023. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.
** Prices increase by 10% in “High Season” which is between 18th Dec and 19th Jan, spring break (09th - 17th Apr), between 12th Jun and 06th Jul, between 8th and 16th Oct, and the long weekends with a national holiday.