Since Guadalupe is about 4 to 5 hours away from Bucaramanga we really recommend visiting it in 2 days. Being in Guadalupe for 2 days you will also get to know the swimming spots La Gloria and El Salitre additionally to the breathtaking red-colored swimming holes Las Gachas. For more information check out the day trip Guadalupe Swimming Holes.
- 1 night in Guadalupe
- Breakfast included in Guadalupe
- Private transport to Guadalupe and all swimming spots
- A group of 1 - 4 persons in a car or small-size SUV
- A group of 4+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver (if a group of 4 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 3 pays per person)
- Visit of the town Guadalupe
- Access to the natural pools Las Gachas, El Salitre and La Gloria
- Short hike to parts of the swimming holes Las Gachas which are not known by most tourists
- Access to the waterfall at Las Gachas
- English or Spanish-speaking accompaniment
- Travel insurance and additional insurance for extreme sports (swimming in natural pools already counts as an extreme sport and is often not covered by the international insurance of the traveler)
- Recommendations: bring sunscreen, mosquito repellant, water shoes or tennis shoes that can get wet, socks, swimming suit, towel, used/ old additional shirt, thin sweatshirt, hat, bottle of water
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to leave Bucaramanga at 9 am and visit the natural pools La Gloria and El Salitre on the first day. However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule. Usually in the afternoon of the second day after the visit of Las Gachas we will start the 4 to 5-hour ride back to Bucaramanga.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2023). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports.
|2 Days: Guadalupe : Prices PER PERSON depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9||4 - 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||750,000||840,000||1,130,000||1,430,000||2,010,000||3,780,000|
|Price per person in USD*:||208||233||314||397||558||1050|
*The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:3600 on July 27, 2023. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3900 on July 27, 2023. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.
** Prices increase by 10% in “High Season” which is between 18th Dec and 19th Jan, spring break (09th - 17th Apr), between 12th Jun and 06th Jul, between 8th and 16th Oct, and the long weekends with a national holiday.