The 2-day tour to San Gil, its surroundings, Barichara and Guadalupe is a combination of adventure, nature and possibly culture. You can decide whether you want to visit Barichara, El Socorro, the Juan Curí Waterfalls, do the San Gil Extreme Sports or combine 2 of the aforementioned destinations on the first day. For more information check out the day trips of the 4 destinations and the day trip Guadalupe, which will be done on the second day.
- 1 night in Guadalupe in the accommodation Donde José or similar accommodation
- Breakfast included in Guadalupe
- Private transport during the 2 days (a group of 1 - 4 persons in a small-size SUV, a group of 5+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver; if a group of 4 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 3 pays per person)
- Visits of the various places where the following sports can be done: river rafting, paragliding, caving, canyoning down a waterfall, bungee jumping, zip lining, extreme swing, horse riding, mountain biking
- Without additional costs: visit of the town of Barichara, known as the most beautiful town in Colombia (30 minutes from San Gil)
- Without additional costs: visit of the town of El Socorro, known as the historic capital of Colombia (30 minutes from San Gil)
- Without additional costs: visit of the Juan Curí Waterfalls, up to 250 m waterfalls in the tropical rainforest (45 minutes from San Gil)
- Visit of the natural swimming holes Las Gachas
- Access to the waterfalls close to Las Gachas
- English-, Spanish- and/ or German-speaking accompaniment
- Guarantee of fair prices for any additional activity; due to uncertain weather conditions we do not include the sports in the package
- Travel insurance and additional insurances for extreme sports
- Important: You as the traveler will decide whether you want to visit Barichara, El Socorro and/ or the waterfalls, or spend more time doing extreme sports. For us the rides will be about the same, so we will not charge you extra.
- Recommendations: bring sunscreen, mosquito repellant, water shoes or tennis shoes that can get wet, socks, swimming suit, sweatshirt or jacket, hat, bottle of water, additional clothes depending on the extreme sport you wish to do
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to leave from Bucaramanga to San Gil and surroundings at 7 am on the first day (approx. 2.5 hours). However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule. At about 6 pm we will continue the 2-hour ride to Guadalupe where we will leave to the natural pools after breakfast on the next day. Usually in the afternoon we will start the 4- to 5-hour ride back to Bucaramanga.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2019). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports. Colombian residents receive a discount of 10%, but must pay additional 19% IVA (ARTÍCULO 481 DEL ESTATUTO TRIBUTARIO/ DECRETO 297 DE 2016).
|2 Days: San Gil / Barichara / Guadalupe: Prices per person depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9||4 - 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||350,000||370,000||420,000||530,000||760,000||1.440,000|
|Price per person in USD*:||121||128||145||183||262||497|
* The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:2900 on November 23, 2018. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3200 on November 23, 2018. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.