If you would like to visit Barichara and get to know the Parque Gallineral or try one of the extreme sports in San Gil, we recommend this mixed day trip for you. Since San Gil is on the way to Barichara, you can try any of the extreme sports that are offered in San Gil and surroundings such as paragliding, caving, river-rafting, zip lining, canyoneering, bungee-jumping etc. After the activity you will continue the ride to Barichara were you will enjoy Colombia´s most beautiful town. For more information about the places check out the day trips Barichara and San Gil Extreme Sports. If you wish to do several extreme sports and visit Barichara, you should choose one of our multi-day tours.
- Private transport to San Gil and Barichara approx. 3 hours from Bucaramanga
- A group of 1 - 4 persons in a car or small-size SUV
- A group of 4+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver (if a group of 4 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 3 pays per person)
- Transport to the site of the extreme sport that you wish to do
- Guarantee of fair prices for any additional activity; due to uncertain weather conditions we do not include the sports in the package
- Lunch included in Barichara
- Walking tour in Barichara, entrances included
- Paper processing experience
- Hiking trail “Camino Real” to Guane (if you desire to hike for 2 hours) and ride back to Barichara
- English or Spanish-speaking accompaniment
- Travel insurance and additional insurance for extreme sports
- Recommendations: bring sunscreen, comfortable shoes, a thin sweatshirt, hat, bottle of water, additional clothes depending on the extreme sport you wish to do
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to start the day trip at 7 am. However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule. Usually in the late afternoon/ evening we will start the ride back to Bucaramanga.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2023). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports.
|Barichara / San Gil Extreme Sports: Prices PER PERSON depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9||4 - 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||190,000||200,000||290,000||370,000||530,000||1,000,000|
|Price per person in USD*:||53||56||81||103||147||278|
*The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:3600 on July 27, 2023. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3900 on July 27, 2023. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.