The boat ride and the horse-riding on the Hacienda La Lajita is the perfect combination to enjoy the incredible scenery of the Topocoro Lake that was created because of the construction of the dam “Represa Hidrosogamoso” approx. 4 years ago.
During the boat ride to waterfalls and cliffs of the Chicamocha Canyon and hidden infinity pools you will have astonishing views on the landscape from the boat. Doing the horse-riding you will visit amazing viewpoints from the mountains of the Topocoro Lake. For more information about the places check out the day trips Boat Ride Topocoro Lake and Horse-Riding La Lajita.
- Private transport to the Topocoro Lake (approx. 1.5 to 2 hours from Bucaramanga; a group of 1 - 4 persons in a small-size SUV, a group of 5+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver; if a group of 4 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 3 pays per person)
- Visits of the Chicamocha Canyon, several waterfalls and natural swimming spots
- Private motorboat ride (max. 2.5 hours including the visits of the waterfalls)
- Life jacket (for non-swimmers)
- English-, Spanish- and/ or German-speaking accompaniment
- Optional for an additional cost: activities such as wakeboarding, jet ski or additional hours with the boat
- Access to the Hacienda La Lajita
- Horse-riding (approx. 1 hour), optional without additional cost: four-wheeler/ quad-bike
- Travel insurance and additional insurance for extreme sports (going out on a boat and horse-riding already count as extreme sports and are often not covered by the international insurance of the traveler)
- Recommendations: bring sunscreen, water shoes or tennis shoes that can get wet, swimming suit, towel, shoes that can get dirty, long-sleeve pants and shorts, hat, bottle of water
- The Hacienda La Lajita only opens on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and main vacation periods.
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to start the day trip at 8 am. However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule. Usually in the late afternoon we will start the ride back to Bucaramanga.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2019). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports. Colombian residents receive a discount of 10%, but must pay additional 19% IVA (ARTÍCULO 481 DEL ESTATUTO TRIBUTARIO/ DECRETO 297 DE 2016).
|Boat Ride Topocoro / Horse-Riding La Lajita: Prices per person depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9||4 - 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||220,000||250,000||280,000||350,000||490,000||920,000|
|Price per person in USD*:||76||86||97||121||169||317|
* The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:2900 on November 23, 2018. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3200 on November 23, 2018. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.