The combination of the coffee tour and the gastronomic tour offers you a relaxed day with a lot of information and tasty food. Starting with the coffee tour after lunch you will get to know everything about coffee from the crop to the roasted bean. The coffee farm you will visit is the Hacienda El Roble producing the most expensive and exclusive coffee in Colombia and the third most expensive and exclusive in the world. You will get a welcome coffee of the coffee La Mesa de los Santos and at the end of the tour you will do the coffee tasting experience.
After a one-hour ride back to Bucaramanga you will get to know three different restaurants. Due to the high gastronomic diversity in Bucaramanga the three selected restaurants change every day. In each restaurant you will receive a small portion of food with a small drink, you will have the opportunity to talk to other people participating in the tour and you will also learn about the history and the secret of each restaurant.
- Private transport to Coffe Hacienda and to the different restaurants
- A group of 1 - 3 persons in a car or small-size SUV
- A group of 3+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver (if a group of 4 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 3 pays per person)
- Transportation to a Tourist Viewpoint
- Access to the "Hacienda Cafetera" + welcome coffee
- Guided coffee tour
- Samples of different types of coffee grown on the farm
- Gastronomic tour visiting 3 different restaurants in Bucaramanga including a small-size meal and drink each
- English or Spanish-speaking accompaniment
- Travel insurance
- Recommendations: bring mosquito repellent, sunscreen, a sweatshirt or jacket, comfortable shoes, hat, bottle of water
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to leave to the coffee farm at 9 am and the gastronomic tour is in the evening. In the afternoon you will have free time in the hotel in Bucaramanga.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2024). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports.
|Coffee Tour / Gastronomic Tour: Prices PER PERSON depending on the size of the travel group
|Number of travelers:
|10 or more
|8 - 9
|4 - 7
|Price per person in COP:
|Price per person in USD*:
*The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:3600 on July 27, 2023. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3900 on July 27, 2023. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.