San Vicente de Chucurí for its ecotourism resources offers all kinds of natural scenery enabling the practice of extreme sports and adventure tourism, bird watching, ecological walks, beautiful landscapes. It has places like: Los Yariguies Natural Park, the lengerke road, the cave of the planes, the ecological park Miraflores, the route of the waters, found jumps, waterfalls and natural wells.
San Vicente de Chucurí is the largest cocoa producer in Colombia producing approximately 13% of the country's cocoa. The cocoa farms in the rural area are very well organized which allows us to show and explain to you the whole process starting from the plant to the chocolate.
- Private transport to San Vicente de Chucurí approx. 2.5 hours from Bucaramanga
- A group of 1 - 3 persons in a car or small-size SUV
- A group of 3+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver (if a group of 4 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 3 pays per person)
- Cacao Tour or Airplane Cave (up to you)
- Visit of the center of San Vicente de Chucurí and the viewpoint of the town
- Entrance and tour in the historical museum Casa Memoria Histórica
- Lunch included in San Vicente de Chucurí
- English or Spanish speaking accompaniment
- Travel insurance and additional insurance for extreme sports (if you want to do the Airplane Cave)
- Recommendations: bring sunscreen, comfortable shoes, shoes that can get dirty and wet, a thin sweatshirt, hat, bottle of water (swimming suit and towel for the cave)
- The Historical Museum Casa Memoria Histórica is usually closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to start the day trip at 6.30 am. However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule. Usually in the late afternoon we will start the ride back to Bucaramanga.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2023). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports.
|San Vicente de Chucuri: Prices PER PERSON depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9||4 - 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||250,000||270,000||360,000||450,000||620,000||1,190,000|
|Price per person in USD*:||69||75||100||125||172||331|
*The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:3600 on July 27, 2023. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3900 on July 27, 2023. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.