The Eco Park Cerro del Santísimo is a popular attraction among the people living in Bucaramanga and therefore it is a must-see for travelers. The statue itself not considering the platform is just 3 meters (10 feet) smaller than the famous statue Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) in Rio de Janeiro. The special thing about Santísimo is that it is not overcrowded with tourists and that there even is an elevator right behind the statue different to the statue in Rio de Janeiro.
Furthermore, the park offers a magnificent view of the entire metropolitan area of Bucaramanga and is the best place to enjoy the sunset. In the park you can also find souvenir stores and regional products. After the sunset there is a beautiful water show with colors, lights and music. To reach the park you have to take a cable car that takes you 500 meters up the hill and during the ride you will have an incredible view on the tropical rainforest.
- Private transport (a group of 1 - 3 persons in a car or small-size SUV, a group of 3+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver; if a group of 3 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 2 pays per person)
- English or Spanish speaking accompaniment
- Entrance to the park of the Jesus-Statue Santísimo
- 2 rides with the cable car
- Travel insurance
- Recommendations: bring sunscreen, a thin sweatshirt, hat
- The Ecopark is closed from Monday to Wednesday.
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to start the trip at 3 pm and the day trip usually ends in the evening. However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2023). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports.
|Santísimo: Prices per person depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9||4 - 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||110,000||130,000||160,000||160,000||220,000||410,000|
|Price per person in USD*:||31||36||44||44||61||114|
*The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:3600 on November 26, 2021. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3900 on November 26, 2021. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.