The mixed day trip “Coffee Tour / Chicamocha National Park” is the most popular day trip of our travelers since you have a very complete coffee experience including cultivations, process and tasting and after a 10-minute ride from the coffee farm you are unexpectedly on the edge of one of the largest canyons in the world.
In the Chicamocha Canyon you will take a cable car to get on the other side of the canyon where you will have various interesting sites within the park and a waterpark with a magnificent view of the canyon. For more information about the places check out the day trips Coffee Tour and Chicamocha National Park.
- Private transport (a group of 1 - 4 persons in a small-size SUV, a group of 5+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver; if a group of 4 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 3 pays per person)
- Access to the coffee farm “Hacienda El Roble” and its outside coffee museum + welcome coffee
- Guided coffee tour
- Coffee tasting experience
- Option to purchase Colombia´s most expensive coffee (Café Mesa de los Santos) for 1/3 of the international selling price
- 2 rides with the cable car through the Chicamocha Canyon
- Lunch in the National Park
- Entrance to the Chicamocha National Park
- Entrance to the Chicamocha Waterpark; optional: zip lining, extreme swing, canyoning, 4D-cinema, etc.
- English-, Spanish- and/ or German-speaking accompaniment
- Travel insurance
- Recommendations: bring sunscreen, mosquito repellent, sweatshirt or jacket, comfortable shoes, swimming suit, towel, hat, bottle of water
- The Chicamocha National Park is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to start the day trip at 8 am and it usually ends late in the evening. However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2019). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports. Colombian residents receive a discount of 10%, but must pay additional 19% IVA (ARTÍCULO 481 DEL ESTATUTO TRIBUTARIO/ DECRETO 297 DE 2016).
|Coffee Tour / Chicamocha National Park: Prices per person depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9||4 - 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||200,000||210,000||240,000||280,000||360,000||590,000|
|Price per person in USD*:||69||72||83||97||124||203|
* The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:2900 on November 23, 2018. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3200 on November 23, 2018. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.