We really recommend the combination of the Chicamocha National Park (Panachi) and the Eco Park Cerro del Santísimo if you want to see the highlights in Bucaramanga and surrounding in one day.
In the park you will be able to enjoy a magnificent view of the Chicamocha Canyon and learn about the history and culture of Santander just one hour away from the city (this day trip is without the canyon cable car). In the park of the Christ Statue Santísimo there is an incredible view over Bucaramanga´s metropolitan area and you will enjoy a cultural and musical water show. For more information about the places check out the day trips Chicamocha National Park and Santísimo.
- Private transport (a group of 1 - 4 persons in a small-size SUV, a group of 5+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver; if a group of 4 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 3 pays per person)
- Entrance to the Chicamocha National Park (optional: waterpark, canyon cable car and theme park attrations)
- Entrance to the park of the Jesus-Statue Santísimo
- 2 rides with the cable car (at the Santísimo, not in the canyon)
- English-, Spanish- and/ or German-speaking accompaniment
- Travel insurance
- Recommendations: bring sunscreen, mosquito repellent, sweatshirt, comfortable shoes, hat, bottle of water
- The Chicamocha National Park is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to start the day trip at 9 am and it usually ends late in the evening. However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2020). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports. Colombian residents receive a discount of 10%, but must pay additional 19% IVA (ARTÍCULO 481 DEL ESTATUTO TRIBUTARIO/ DECRETO 297 DE 2016).
|Chicamocha National Park / Santísimo: Prices per person depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9||4 - 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||200,000||210,000||250,000||300,000||400,000||700,000|
|Price per person in USD*:||67||70||83||100||133||233|
*The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:3000 on November 6, 2019. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3300 on November 6, 2019. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.