The mixed day trip City Tour Bucaramanga / Paragliding makes the most of your time if you are staying in Bucaramanga for a short time and want to see and make as much as possible.
After visiting Bucaramanga and the historic town of Girón you will ride up to the paragliding platform for an unforgettable paragliding experience. After the paragliding tandem flight, the tour continues through Floridablanca to the Eco Park Cerro del Santísimo with the highest Crist statue in Colombia and an incredible view over the metropolitan area of Bucaramanga. For more information about the places check out the day trips Bucaramanga / Girón / Santísimo and Bucaramanga Paragliding.
- Private transport
- A group of 1 - 4 persons in a car or small-size SUV
- A group of 4+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver (if a group of 4 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 3 pays per person)
- Walking tour in Bucaramanga´s city center and Girón
- Visit of the historic museum, commercial market places, famous leather shoe outlets, shopping malls or Colombia´s longest hanging bridge (we are flexible and adapt the tour according to your interests)
- Tandem flight (approx. 10 - 15 minutes)
- English- and/ or Spanish- speaking professional paragliding guide
- Paragliding equipment
- Entrance to the park of the Jesus-Statue Santísimo
- 2 rides with the cable car
- Lunch during the city tour (usually in Girón)
- English or Spanish-speaking accompaniment
- Travel insurance and additional insurance for extreme sports
- Important: You must wear shoes during the flight. To do the activity it has to be windy enough and it must not rain. The weight of the passengers, should not exceed 110 kg (240 lbs), or below 30 kg (66 lbs) in case of minors. Pregnant women or people with recent surgeries such as spinal or extremities surgeries are not allowed to fly.
- The Santísimo is closed on Mondays. If Monday is a National Holiday, it is open but closed on the following Tuesday.
- Recommendations: bring sunscreen, mosquito repellent, shoes that cannot fall off, sweatshirt or jacket, hat, bottle of water
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to start the City Tour at 8 am and the day trip usually ends late in the evening. However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2023). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports.
|City Tour Bucaramanga / Paragliding: Prices PER PERSON depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9
||4 - 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||390,000||390,000||460,000||520,000||640,000||1,010,000|
|Price per person in USD*:||108||108||128||144||178||281|
*The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:3600 on July 27, 2023. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3900 on July 27, 2023. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.