As the fifth largest metropolitan area in Colombia as well as being known as the safest and cleanest city in the country, Bucaramanga offers a lot of interesting places to see, like important buildings in the city center, a historic museum, the famous leather shoe outlets, commercial market places, shopping malls, Colombia´s largest hanging bridge, etc.
Girón is located in Bucaramanga´s metropolitan area and it is one of the 17 towns of national heritage in Colombia. Its well-conserved colonial architecture makes it an interesting place to visit and you will be able to imagine how the people lived here 300 years ago. At the end of the city tour, you will enjoy an amazing view of the entire metropolitan area from the Eco Park Cerro del Santísimo, which will be reached by cable car. The Christ Statue Santísimo is with 37 meters the highest statue in Colombia and a must-see during your stay in Bucaramanga. In addition, the park has souvenir stores and regional products, and in the evening, you will enjoy the multimedia fountain show.
- Private transport
- A group of 1 - 3 persons in a car or small-size SUV
- A group of 3+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver (if a group of 3 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 2 pays per person)
- Walking tour in Bucaramanga´s city center and Girón
- Visit to a historical and cultural museum, street markets, famous leather shoe stores, shopping malls and/or the longest Viaducto Provincial de la Novena bridge in Colombia. (we are flexible and adapt the tour according to your interests)
- Entrance to the park of the Jesus-Statue Santísimo
- 2 rides with the cable car
- Tasting of a traditional sweet
- Lunch during the city tour (usually in Girón)
- English or Spanish-speaking accompaniment
- Travel insurance
- Recommendations: bring sunscreen, a thin sweatshirt, comfortable shoes, hat
- The Ecopark is closed from Monday to Wednesday.
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to start the City Tour at 11 am and the day trip usually ends late in the evening. However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2023). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports.
|Bucaramanga / Giron / Santísimo: Prices PER PERSON depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9||4- 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||190,000||190,000||260,000||320,000||440,000||810,000|
|Price per person in USD*:||53||53||72||89||122||225|
*The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:3600 on July 27, 2023. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3900 on July 27, 2023. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.