Cycling/ mountain biking in Bucaramanga provides you with a great combination of an early-morning exercise and the exploration of Bucaramanga´s rainforest at the fringe of the city. The ride starts in passing through the cabecera del llano neighborhood to the bosque encantado park, then down to the center of Bucaramanga to cross the novena bridge, ending the tour in the real de minas sector, los sueños park.
This activity can be done in the morning or in the evening and lasts approximately 3 hours.
- Mountain bike rental
- English- and/ or Spanish-speaking guide
- Bicycling equipment such as helmet and water bottle
- Travel insurance for the bicycling activity
- Recommendations: Bring sunscreen, mosquito repellent, clothes to change, light jacket, tennis that can get dirty and wet.
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to start the ride at 6 am. However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2023). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports.
|Cycling Bucaramanga: Prices per person depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9||4 - 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||280.000||280.000||320,000||390,000||430,000||570,000|
|Price per person in USD*:||78||78||89||108||119||158|
* The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:3600 on July 27, 2023. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3900 on July 27, 2023. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.