With the completion of the booking you accept the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Conclusion of the contract
- With the trip registration made exclusively through email, the client makes an offer to conclude a travel contract with Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. The offer is based on a travel proposal from Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. The travel contract is confirmed by email from Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. to the customer.
- Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. concludes the travel contract with the electronic confirmation of the reservation to the client.
- A variation in the confirmation of the reservation of the trip registration constitutes a new contract offer by Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. to the client.
- Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S is bound to hold the offer for 10 days. Within this period, the offer can be accepted by the customer by express declaration, deposit or final payment. This represents the only way to create a travel contract between the two parties.
- The reservation applicant will be responsible for all the obligations (of the travel contract) of the co-applicants that participating in the trip.
2. Obligation of Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S.
- The obligation of Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. results solely from the content of the booking confirmation together with the description of the trip, information and related explanations. The other agreements that extend the scope of contractual services are only valid if Wolf Tours Colombia SAS have confirmed them in writing. Services that are not claimed or used by the client, cannot be reimbursed, if there is no individual contractual agreement previous with the tour operator.
- Service providers (e.g. hotels, local tour guides, theme parks) are not authorized by Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. to offer guarantees or agreements that go beyond the description of the trip or confirmation of the reservation.
- To close the contract you have to pay a deposit of 20% of the price of the trip.
- The final payment must be made 21 days before the departure of the trip, unless an individual exception is agreed within the confirmation of the reservation.
- For bookings made less than 21 days before departure, the full payment is due immediately.
- In case of an incomplete payment of the price by the customer, Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. may cancel the travel service contract with the customer and require him to pay the corresponding cancellation fees (see 6.). In exceptional circumstances the customer may discuss their right to refuse payment.
- The price of the trip must be transferred to our Colombian bank account. The resulting transfer costs have to be covered by the client.
4. Changes in Service and Price
- Changes or variations of individual travel services of the content agreed in the travel contract, which are necessary after the conclusion of the contract and were not caused by the tour operator, are allowed unless these changes or variations are not substantial. The tour operator is obliged to inform the customer of any change or variation immediately. If necessary, the client will be offered a free change of reservation or a free contract cancellation.
- Price changes announced and confirmed after the conclusion of the travel contract are allowed in accordance with the following conditions:
- Wolf Tours Colombia SAS can only require a price change after the conclusion of the travel contract in case of increased transport costs, costs of certain services such as port or airport fees, or a change in currency exchange rates for the trip in question.
- The change may be necessary only to the extent of the impact of increase per person or per seat and only if the contract was concluded 4 months or more before the date of departure of the agreed trip.
- Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S has to inform the client immediately after having knowledge of the variation of prices and their circumstances.
- If the price increases more than 5%, the customer may cancel the contract free of charge or demand participation in an equivalent tour offered by the tour operator, insofar that he is actually able to offer so. The customer has to assert these rights immediately after the declaration of the price increase through Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S.
- If the client requests changes after booking the trip, Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S has to verify first if the changes are feasible. For any change of a reservation, Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S may request amendment fees.
- In case of a change in the person of the participant, Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S can contradict this change, since the new participant of the trip does not comply with the travel requirements or legal regulations or existing administrative orders do not allow their participation. Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S has the right to charge the customer for the additional costs actually created by the change.
5. Cancellation of the contract by Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S.
- Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S can cancel the contract, (1) in the case of unexpected fortuitous external events or (2) if the payment conditions have not been met by the client.
6. Cancellation of the contract by the customer
- The client can cancel the contract at any time before the departure of the trip by notifying Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S.
- In any case of cancellation by the customer, Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S has the right to apply cancellation fees. For the calculation of the reimbursement to the customer, the date of receipt of the notification of the cancellation is decisive.
The cancellation fees are as follows for days before departure:
Up to 21 days before departure: loss of deposit
From 21 to 2 days before departure: 50% of travel costs
Less than 2 days before departure: 80% of travel costs
- Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. reserves the right, in individual cases, to charge a higher compensation, according to actual and quantified costs calculated and proven to customer. This applies mainly to services from third parties like airlines or hotels, which often charge up to 100% cancellation fee.
- In case Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. arranges flights for the group or individual travel, the cancellation fee of the airline plus a handling fee must be applied, which will be made available to you on request. The expenses claim may be up to 100% after the ticket is issued, depending on the conditions of the airline in question.
- Note that for customers, who fail to appear for a trip without notifying Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S., the contract will be still valid and in this case the customer is obligated to full payment of the tour price.
7. Customer’s obligations
- The customer is obliged to immediately inform the tour guide/ coordinator commissioned by Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. about any problems/ failures regarding the tour and to ask for redress.
- If there is no tour guide/ coordinator in charge by Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. and this is also in accordance with contractual agreements (see tour description), the customer is obliged to immediately notify Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. directly about problems/ failures and ask for redress.
- Customer claims are only valid, if the customer fulfills the obligation of notification of problems/ failures.
- In case of baggage loss or damages, Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S has to be informed immediately. The transport company hired by Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S will be obliged to issue a written confirmation. Without notifying Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S, the customer could lose their claim right.
- If the trip is affected significantly due to a problem/ failure and for the tour organizer apparent reason, the customer may cancel the contract. Cancellation is only permitted if Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. or its representatives (tour guide, local agency) have received a reasonable deadline from the customer, which elapsed without providing a solution.
- The obligation of the customer to make travel contractual warranty claims within one month after the contractual end of the trip against the tour operator, with respect to the travel contract concluded with Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S., is specified as follows:
- Customer claims are limited to one year. The limitation period starts on the trip end date specified in the contract. After this period, claims can only be invoked if the missing of the deadline was not the customer’s fault.
8. Passport, visa, customs, flight, foreign currency and health regulations
- The traveler is responsible for compliance with all necessary regulations for proceeding with the trip.
- Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. is not responsible for the timely issuance and receipt of the necessary visas of the respective diplomatic representation.
- All costs and damages incurred by the tour participant from the non-compliance with these provisions go at their expense.
- From the beginning to the end of the trip period in which Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S is hired as a tour operator, the tourist will have traveler insurance from Colasistencia. For national tourists, the "visitor" insurance applies, for the foreign tourist the "total" insurance applies.
- For activities with greater risk, the "extremo" insurance applies for the national tourist and the "visitor extremo" for the foreign tourist.
- However, for extraordinary cases Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S recommends obtaining travel health insurance, travel accident insurance and baggage insurance. It may also make sense to obtain travel cancellation insurance and other travel insurances.
- Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. is liable for the proper execution of the advertised travel program up to the full amount of the tour price. In hotels, restaurants, transportation companies and other service providers, Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. is only intermediary. For this purpose, we do not accept any liability for accidents, losses or damages of any kind. The liability of these companies is however not affected. For any interference caused by the lifestyle of the local population (dance music in the early morning hours, etc.) we are not liable. Disorders that occur due to “reckless” or negligent conduct of the traveler (e.g. drunkenness, assaults, etc.) are the responsibility of the traveler and Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. is generally not liable. In the event of a kidnapping or criminal offense, Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. assumes no liability. We have done our best to provide you for all trips a careful selection of transport, accommodation and offered additional services. However, if the services do not match the confirmed offer, we ask you to report this fact immediately to Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. If the traveler culpably fails to report a defect/ problem, claims are not allowed anymore. Every traveler is obliged in case of problems with the trip to assist in avoiding or minimizing any damage. The customer has to confirm his claims against the tour operator Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. by providing written confirmation about the non-provision of a service. This has to be reported immediately and at the latest within two weeks after the end of the trip to Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. Claims must be submitted in writing and include documentary evidence.
11. Special Features of Adventure Trips
- Delays of transport to the corresponding destinations such as bus or plane may occur. Local events such as markets or festivals are canceled often at short notice and without giving reasons. It is explicitly requested that customers take into account that accommodations offered at our destinations cannot always be measured by European or US standards. Poor sanitation or hygiene deficiencies can occur.
- Information on physical demands and climate: All information on physical requirements and climate has been compiled to the best of our knowledge. They serve as customer service. Since physical requirements include an extremely subjective component and climate variations are possible at any time, no responsibility is accepted for the information prepared in this regard.
- Vaccinations: We strongly suggest obtaining vaccination recommendations from a medical specialist before departure.
12. Validity of the information
- The information given on the website is for information only and is intended as travel proposals. Changes are therefore possible and remain reserved. Only the content of the booking confirmation is authoritative. Errors in the offer or services description are reserved.
- If one of the above-mentioned regulations is or becomes invalid, the remaining regulations nevertheless remain valid and the effectiveness of the travel contract remains unaffected.
14. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction
- Wolf Tours Colombia S.A.S. is a Colombian company with headquarters in Bucaramanga. For this reason, Colombian law and jurisdiction in Bucaramanga are agreed for all claims.
Registration at the Chamber of Commerce in Bucaramanga (Cámara de Comercio): NIT 901.005.049-1
National Tourism Register (RNT): 46682