Passing by Colombia´s pineapple capital Lebrija on the way to the Topocoro Lake, the pineapple tour can be perfectly combined with the boat ride and the visit of the hidden waterfalls at the Topocoro Lake. In the morning you will visit the pineapple farm and do the pineapple tour for about 2 hours getting to know the cultivations, interacting with the local farmers and learning interesting facts about the pineapples.
Continuing the ride from Lebrija for less than an hour, you arrive at the Topocoro Lake that was created due to the construction of the dam “Hidrosogamoso” in 2015. In the afternoon, you will enjoy the boat ride to the waterfalls and natural swimming spots, where you will have the opportunity to jump into the water. For more information about the destinations, check out the day trips Pineapple Tour and Boat Ride Topocoro Lake.
- Private transport to Lebrija and Topocoro Lake approx. 1.5 - 2 hours from Bucaramanga
- A group of 1 - 4 persons in a car or small-size SUV
- A group of 4+ in a larger vehicle usually with a separate driver (if a group of 4 prefers a larger vehicle due to an excess of luggage, they will have to pay the price per person that a group of 3 pays per person)
- Access to the pineapple farm
- Guided pineapple tour (approx. 2 hours)
- Pineapple tasting
- Visits of the Chicamocha Canyon, several waterfalls and natural swimming spots
- Private motorboat ride (max. 2.5 hours including the visits of the waterfalls)
- Life jacket (for non-swimmers)
- English or Spanish-speaking accompaniment
- Optional for an additional cost: activities such as wakeboarding, jet ski or additional hours with the boat
- Travel insurance and additional insurance for extreme sports (going out on a boat already counts as an extreme sport and is often not covered by the international insurance of the traveler)
- Recommendations: bring sunscreen, water shoes or tennis shoes that can get wet, swimming suit, towel, shoes that can get dirty, long-sleeve pants and shorts, hat, bottle of water
- Meeting point: If your accommodation is located in the city of Bucaramanga, we will pick you up and give you a ride back without any additional cost.
- Schedule: It is recommended to start the day trip at 8 am. However, if you wish to start the tour earlier or later, we will be flexible and adapt the tour to your desired schedule. Usually in the late afternoon we will start the ride back to Bucaramanga.
- Prices are listed in the following table (valid until Dec. 31, 2023). Foreign travelers must bring their original passports.
|Pineapple Tour / Boat Ride Topocoro: Prices PER PERSON depending on the size of the travel group|
|Number of travelers:||10 or more||8 - 9||4 - 7||3||2||1|
|Price per person in COP:||180,000||200,000||300,000||390,000||550,000||1'080,000|
|Price per person in USD*:||50||56||83||108||153||300|
*The prices in USD are based on our internal exchange rate of 1:3600 on July 27, 2023. The international exchange rate was at about 1:3900 on July 27, 2023. If the value of the Colombian Peso drops by 5%, the listed prices will not be valid anymore! Moreover, we do not carry any transaction costs.